Buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 3 business days following purchase/pick up date to validate the Health Certificate.
1. All puppies are examined by a licensed Veterinarian and given a clean bill of health before they leave our home. To the best of the Breeder/Seller and Veterinarian's knowledge, this puppy has no known diseases or illnesses. This puppy is guaranteed to be free of untreatable health conditions. For this guarantee to be valid, the Buyer must take the puppy to a Licensed Veterinarian of their choice for the puppy's well check-up within 3 business days of pick up.
2. Authority K9 LLC guarantees that should this puppy be found in ill health at the required veterinarian health check-up (no more than 3 business days after pick up) and the cause of which is clearly attributable to the Breeder/Seller, that this dog may, upon written diagnosis from a veterinarian, be returned to the Breeder/Seller for full refund of purchase price, minus deposit, if a copy of the vet report is furnished to the Breeder/Seller within 24 business hours of exam by email. In this case, the puppy will be returned to the Breeder/Seller within 5 days and a refund of the full purchase price - not including deposit - will be given to the Buyer and therefore ending this contract entirely. Veterinary, Medical care, transportation and its associated costs are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Buyer. Breeder/Seller will refund the Buyer, minus the deposit, within 4 months (120 days).
3. Authority K9 LLC guarantees up to 26 months for hip or elbow dysplasia that this dog may, upon written diagnosis from a veterinarian, be spayed/neutered/vasectomy/ovary sparing spay and be kept in the Buyer’s home. Seller will provide Buyer with a 50% refund minus Reservation & Consultation fee. On a case-by-case basis, at the discretion of the Seller, a puppy may be offered back instead of a refund.
This guarantee is determined if hips or elbows are noted with OFA as anything BELOW fair or normal. If PENN HIP is used, a DI score of > 0.40 and an evaluation by OFA of fair or below is needed. PENN HIP score and OFA evaluation must be done at the same age of the dog. This is to insure that both evaluations are looking at the same thing.
As OFA does preliminaries at 18 months or older, if a puppy younger than 18 months has obvious dysplasia and it is confirmed by 2 different Veterinarians, this guarantee is in place.
a. Veterinarian documentation that the puppy has been kept at optimal weight and at no point has the puppy been considered over weight.
b. Documented proof of high quality diet; kibble/dry dog food or a raw diet is acceptable.
c. Veterinarian documentation that the puppy has not had any injuries or undue bone stresses that might contribute to the hip or elbow dysplasia.
d. Puppy was not spayed or neutered prior to 24 months of age.
Should the Buyer wish to return the dog to the Breeder/Seller, a 50% refund minus Reservation & Consultation fee will be provided.
4. Breeder/Seller reserves the right to have the puppy/dog examined by our Veterinarian, acquire DNA testing, or check microchip to determine the dog or puppy is one of our lineage and health status before issuing a refund.
Please remember that there are Environmental triggers to avoid with your puppy. Because of these unknown environmental exposures, Breeder/Seller cannot be responsible for Sarcomas, Tumors, Autoimmune Disorders, Thyroid Disease, Stomach issues, Allergies and Seizures. Vaccine related Allergy and Seizure issues that result in itching or seizures can occur up to two months after administered vaccine. Breeder/Seller cannot be held liable for any of these conditions as they can be caused by unknown environmental triggers out of the Breeder/Seller control. We strongly encourage pet owners to avoid all unnecessary vaccines and re-vaccinations after the core vaccinations are given. Your Veterinarian can do a simple blood test yearly to determine your dog's immunity instead of just vaccinating every year blindly. Your PUPPY needs all the core puppy vaccines and boosters.
5. Buyer agrees to not allow Veterinarian to administer any vaccine if the puppy/dog's system is under duress from other physical health issues including but not limited to; parasites in the intestinal system, injury or illness. Buyer agrees to not have the rabies vaccine administered at the same time as any other vaccine, but to allow a minimum of three weeks from the last vaccine date before having rabies vaccine administered to puppy.
What is required of Buyer for Health Guarantee:
Should the Buyer need to utilize this guarantee the Buyer must provide the Breeder/Seller the following information.
•Documentation of diagnosis by a licensed veterinary
•Documentation of Buyer’s State Board of Veterinary vaccine protocol up to canine age of 2 years
•Copies of vet reports
•Copies of all testing
•All radiography should be identifiable in the film emulsion with the name of the puppy and the name of the veterinarian.
•All radiography and report must meet OFA/PennHip/SV standard submission requirements.
•The Breeder/Seller must be notified within (2) business days of licensed veterinarian diagnosis and have (2) reports from (2) separate veterinarian clinics stating the same problem.
What voids Health Guarantee:
•Spay/Neuter prior to 24 months of age
•Undocumented vaccines prior to 2 years of age
•Undocumented licensed veterinary oversight of health and care of said canine.